Tuesday, July 19, 2016


Hello everybody, it has been a bitter sweet week this week, transfer time has come again. Elder Henderson has been called to the Kaneohe zone, which is not that far but I am going to miss him :/ My new companion, and probably my last, will be a greenie. At least I am finishing his training. He has been out about a month so I am pretty much training. His name is Elder Deadman and is moving from the other side of Honolulu.

This is a crazy transfer, President Bekker white washed more areas than I have ever seen and is changing pretty much every companionship.. Interesting tactic but we will roll with it and see how it goes. Whatever happens is ok though because I am pretty much guaranteed to finish in Hololulu.

This week we had a lot of service, a wedding, an eagle project (painting), and moving our most solid investigators out of the city :( We have lost quite a few in the last couple weeks, but that won't stop us!
Gonna miss this boy, it has been an awesome run and I am looking forward to reuniting down the road! 

Today we went hiking, ice skating, and ate delicious crepes. Can't beat that! Everything else is going good, just chuggin along, loving the work. Until next week- 


Love,
 
Elder Snell

No comments:

Post a Comment