Friday, June 3, 2016


So I just want to start off by saying holy cow! 

Transfer news came in Sunday night, and life is once again, very bitter sweet. I will be leaving the amazing North shore and finishing my mission - in the city. I have been called to Honolulu, Lanakila and Nu'uanu wards. Completely different compared to everywhere else I have been, BUT the reason I say holy cow, is because me and one of my favorite missionaries in the whole world decided we would pray this transfer to be companions, and I almost passed out when I heard, "you will be serving with Elder Henderson!"  I am beyond stoked, for those of you who don't remember, he was the missionary that I had one of my first miracles with in my greenie area. I know prayers are answered, but I was a little surprised when that one was! :) I am so excited! 

Other than that, we had interviews. President Warner is almost done with his mission, he has been great. I am sad I will have to finish with a different one. Lots of goodbyes and graduation stuff this week, that is mostly it. Went to all 3 wards yesterday so I could say goodbye to the old friends. Hard stuff.
This is the sunrise this morning from our chapel.. Right? Gonna miss these people and this area sooo much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment