Monday, May 9, 2016

It was a solid week this week.

First things first.. I would like to get something off my chest.. We were at a Tongan ward activity, and I ate what once was a beautiful creature.. HORSE! haha it was pretty good!

Naizik was baptized and confirmed this week, it was an awesome day! His cousin and another boy named Max who we have been working with were also baptized. It went really well, and that was our last non-member that we had meeting with us, so it looks like it is time to do some more finding!
That is why ward trust is so important, covering the Tongan and Samoan wards you don't have a physical area because they live all over the place, therefore any tracting we are to do would not be in our area. So.. getting to know the members, the less actives and doing anything we can for the ward is how we are building that bridge! Yesterday we joined both choirs!

Everything else is good, our 1 bedroom house is still a 4 man pad. But the H2 Elders will not be homeless for too much longer! They got a place and should be moving in this week. It has been a lot of fun though! 

I also saw (former) Elder Bogner this week! He is visiting HI, and I saw him driving one afternoon and I stopped to talk to him. He was my comp in Maui! Got to reminisce some old times :) 

Lastly, I would just like to give a shout out to the best Mother in the world! (my mom) :) Looking forward to seeing you this Sunday! Happy Mother's day to you and to all Mothers who do so much for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment