Thursday, April 21, 2016

I know it's not May, but we fasted for miracle May in April, and the blessing are already comin! One of the reasons I say this, Uta (the Tongan man) and his family decided earlier this week that he wanted to be Baptized this Sunday, because he leaves Hawaii this Friday! We finished the lessons in Tongan, and arranged everything with our Mission and Stake President and had an amazing Baptism yesterday :) And man can those Tongans sing! It was a pretty small room but they out sang the piano and you could barely hear it! So awesome!
Also, transfer news is here! A lot is happening right now and it is, like always, bitter sweet. Due to the increase in member missionary work, and the 40 day missionary fast. The 2nd ward will be getting it's own set of missionaries, which means that we will just be covering the Tongan and Samoan Wards. It will definitely make our load lighter, but I am sad to leave good friends and family behind.

With that being said, Elder Manalo will be leaving Laie and I will be DL again, and getting a new companion that I served with on the Big Island! :D His name is Elder Cronin, and he is awesome, I am so excited to be his companion!  

Everything else is great. Last night I met one of the girls from Meet The Mormon's! Heck yeah. Hope you all have a great week! ALOOOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment