Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Holy cow, it was a crazy awesome week. 

So, Elder Manalo went to Wahiawa (by my first area). And the 2 new Elders coming in, Elder Mapusua and Southwick, never received a home to stay in, so they are currently staying with us in our 1 bedroom house! It has been a very fun week. Elder Mapusua is one of the funniest guys I have ever met, and could tell stories and jokes for days without stopping. He also loves to sing so there is never a dull moment. He is the Samoan on the left.  

I thought losing a ward would mean we would be fed less, but I have never eaten so much in my life.. We probably ate around 10 dinners this weekend! It is really working out better though, I miss H2 ward but 3 wards may have been too many. We now have more time to really get to know the people better. 

The rest of this week was good, we did a lot of service. First we weeded a graveyard and then we tore down a house and helped build a deck. Cool stuff! Today we cut around 100 lbs of strawberries to make jam, and I don't want to ever see another strawberry.

Also, before Elder Manalo left we got to fire knife with real fire! :D super cool! He started the fire with 2 sticks, I am still working on getting that down though.


Everything else is good! Our buddy Nayzak is going to be Baptized this Saturday so if you could keep him and his family in your prayers that would be fabulous :) Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment