Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hey ya'll! What a week, found out Shawny's best friend is a member, and she accepted the invitation to be baptized!! :) Good fellowship makes it so much more awesome! 

Did a lot of service this week, almost every day! Got to go on exchange with the Zl's and Ap, heck yeah. President Warner also joined us for Stake Conference yesterday and spoke on the Atonement. I really appreciated it, because as a missionary I want to be the best I can, and I still fall short all the time. I am very grateful for a Savior who is willing to pick us up when we fall and help us keep going.  

Visited quite a few less active families. They are my favorite! One family is teaching me how to fire knife! :D 

Started the day right today and caught a lil sword fish! At least that is what it looks like. The tide is higher than it has been in around 20 years, so we got to watch some huge waves come in. 


Thanks for all of your support through everything! I am very grateful for each one of you :) Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment