Friday, January 29, 2016

Hey yall! Transfer news came in this weekend, and I am very very excited to announce that I will be returning to Oahu to serve in Laie! I am super happy because I will be in a Tongan ward, a Samoan ward and a Hawaiian ward! And that is where the Temple is, and that is where BYU-H is and yeah. I am stoked, that is 1 of 2 areas I really wanted to go! It looks like I am going to have to learn how to eat even more, I'm a little worried about that but it will be good. There are a lot of members there. 

Pretty much this week we have been tying up loose ends, saying goodbyes and all that fun stuff. I am definitely going to miss many of the members here. The people of Hawai'i have hearts of gold. I have learned so much in my 6 months here, and am ready for the next lesson(s). This is always the hardest part in the mission, when you are getting a feel for everything, and you know everybody and then you move.. But I am excited at the same time.  

Here is the picture I promised. I am pretty sure it is a puffer fish

Nothing much else to add. It is bitter sweet, Elder Ili goes home this week so he will be missed! I am looking forward to new adventures and new friends.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment