Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hey guys!

It was a pretty good week. I am pretty mad though, we are possibly losing another of our Baptisms for being on probation.. That makes 2 in 2 weeks :( There is a possibility that one of them will be baptized though because the reason they are on probation is so dumb. Anyways, keep them in your prayers that whatever decision made will be the right one.

Our District was challenged by the other District this week of who could contact, and attempt to share the Gospel with the most people. That was their mistake haha, the 6 of us won, and set a new record as #1 in the Hawaii mission! We met a ton of crazy people in the process! A couple good ones too! We are also now friends with the majority of the homeless people downtown as well haha. 

Thanksgiving was great, we had 3 dinner stops. We shared the day with some of my favorite families though so it was a really memorable and enjoyable day, as stuffed as we were. This was when I got to eat chicken feet, I didn't take any other pics this week.
 

I am very grateful for everyone who has been a part of my life to make me the person I am. Especially for all the friends and family who constantly support me. Thank you for everything that each one of you has done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment