Monday, November 2, 2015

Hey guys! It has definitely been a week full of tests and trials. But it is getting more and more obvious that they must precede the miracles.

One of our members lost our dinner calendar, and I was pretty stressed out about that because it has 2 months worth of names of the people who feed us.. We tried everything but didn't find it until yesterday. It was a huge relief still to find it! 

Also, the time for Elder Whiteley to return home comes this Wednesday, so that has been sad to kill another one, and a couple others I have grown close to are dying as well.. My new companion will actually be a greenie, and his name is Elder Nunn. I'll be straight, I am not excited to train, but of course there is plenty more I need to learn. 

President Warner has also asked that I serve as district leader.. Which I am pretty stressed about doing both but I know the Lord's got me.

Anyways the miracles that happened, we got our calendar back, and we have another really solid investigator who bore his testimony yesterday and pretty much told the ward he wants to be baptized! We have a lesson with him on Thursday! There are a lot of others who are almost as solid, a lot of work to be done with Elder Nunn!

Gonna miss this guy, we've had some good times, some hard, and some really rewarding that I will never forget. May he rest in peace haha
 
 
This was a picture from last week from our Tarro farming project :)

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment