Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Man it was a miracle week this week! We talked to the Stevens (our main investigators) who have not come to church yet for over 8 months, about coming to the YSA, and they were a lot more open to coming to that! So we arranged a ride for them and they came to church yesterday! I know that sounds like a simple fix but we have mentioned it before and I guess it was just time! Either way, I am super excited that they came, it is a lot more rewarding when the work is slow! The fellowship in the YSA is super solid too, they made a lot of friends and want to come again.

I don't think we will get to teach them for too much longer because we may have to hand them off to the YSA Elders, but getting them to this point was still an awesome experience! We should be able to at least set their baptism date, because that was the only thing holding them back.

I think all the blessings from enduring through last week came this week, because we also got 6 new referrals! Normally we get like, maybe 1 a week, and we got 6 in two days! It was awesome, I think things are picking up! We still need to contact some of them but there is a lot of potential.

Other than that, things are good. Lots of rain, the new Zone leader who we live with is pretty cool. I also found a fishing pole in the pad so I am excited to go again:) Here is another South Point picture-
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment