Friday, August 14, 2015

Wow this was probably one of the tougher weeks on the mission so far. Transfers calls were on Saturday and I was never called so I thought I was safe to stay one more in Maui, but the call came late around 10:30 Saturday night. The good news is I will be going to the Big Island! Which I have heard a lot of great things about, and I have an awesome companion, also I will be living with Elder Ili (my trainer) because it is a 4 man pad! I am stoked about that, but saying goodbye to all these families here was soooo hard. I have really loved working with them and have made some life long friends.
Another hard part is that we have a new investigator who is here for two weeks because she was prompted to come visit her family and to get baptized.. Wow. haha I am sad I won't be here to finish the lessons with her but am also glad to have helped start them. That was a miracle! Her family has been worried about her for the whole time I have been here.
Today was good, we went on a hike with Jason and some other Elders. We hiked to a waterfall, it was super cool.
Picture for this week is of the Mossman clan. They have been so good to us and will for sure be life long friends:)
 ​
I love you guys, I will see you next week on the Big Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment