Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Man it was a great week! Mili was able to be baptized on the 28th, and was confirmed a member yesterday! That is one of my favorite things to be a part of, when people really want to follow Christ and start their life fresh, it makes me so happy to be a helping hand in that process. This is a picture of Elder Nielsen and I, Mili and her family, and the Wunder's, who introduced us to Jason and Mili and played a huge role in fellow shipping and inviting them to everything.

Yesterday was good. We had church, which was actually a little bit sad because we said goodbye to another Elder, Elder Nickel who we spent a lot of good times with on splits. He is from Samoa and will be going to the Dominican republic!

After that we had dinner and came to a musical fireside with everyone from all of Maui and Molokai and Lanai so pretty big. We had a lot of talent from our ward and after we all met up. I love this ward so much! I feel like they are my family. They are so awesome!
Other than that, a solid week of missionary work, service and all that fun stuff. The Wunder's are doing work too, they introduced us to some more of their friends and already having them coming to church and come to the baptism, they are awesome! I will keep you posted on their friends and see you next week! Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment