Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey! 
It was a good week. We had 5 investigators come to church yesterday! That is way good compared to normal. This is because one of the families in our ward has introduced their neighbors to the church and invited them to take the lessons! People here are a great example to me of fellow-shipping new people. They said that they really enjoyed church and want to continue the lessons and come again! Our next lesson is set for tomorrow and I am super pumped! 
We did a lot of service this week, my favorite of which was for Auntie Meesh, the one with the hoards. She is getting new land lords and will be kicked out if she doesn't clean her place up, so we moved a lot of stuff. It was like "Christmas" for her because she forgot what was in the boxes and we got to unwrap it all and organize it.. Found and talked to some more Cane Spiders as well, so we were definitely not bored haha.
Making really good progress with Keanu (bounce houses) as well. We were helping take down, and he had all these questions about the Restoration so we taught it as we did service. He is very humble and curious so I am excited with him too!
Got to see a turtle on our hike! First one for all of us so pretty stoked about that! 
Anyways, I hope you all had a great Father's Day! I am so grateful for my Dad and all that he does for me and my family, and getting me where I am today. I don't know where I'd be without him:) Love you Dad, love you guys, see you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment