Monday, May 11, 2015

Aloha! I hope everyone had an awesome Mothers day and did something special for her. I sure enjoyed talking to her on Sunday and seeing the fam.
This week was a good one. As usual it went by very fast. I got to see Elder Ili again because my companion is the District leader and he went to Lanai for a day so he picked me up while my companion took the ferry here. We did 2 or 3 exchanges this week so I got to take over the area for a couple days, that was exciting. We did a lot of tracting to help find new investigators and help meet the part member families in the ward. He is another Priest we have been taking out with us to help get him ready. He has his call to the Dominican Republic! 

I feel like one of our families we are working with are coming close to becoming members. They have been investigating for a few years now and we went to share Gospel of Jesus Christ and it went really well, they said they would be willing to be baptized when they come to know it is the right thing to do, and it really feels like they are ready to change their bad habits for good. We also discussed grace and prayer and they got really excited about that. I will keep you posted on them.
Cody from Mililani got Baptized! I was super happy to hear about that. He prayed to know if it was true and his answer was that he needed to go on a mission!!


Everything else is good, thank you Mom for everything you do for me and helping me get where I am today. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment