Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hey guys. This week was really hard. I have not seen much death in my life, and our ward had 3 members pass away this week. 2 were very young and both unexpected. All 3 I have been teaching and consider my friends. Please pray for the Haleck, Sarver and Santos families and friends for comfort.
We followed up with Anthony, turns out he did turn to the internet for answers instead of God and the Book of Mormon. We will still try to be working with him if he will at least continue to read and pray.
Johnelle and Jeff make it all worth it though. They came to church yesterday and loved it! They let everyone know that their prayers were answered and they were working on being baptized. They bring such a good spirit into our lives, I love it! There are still some complications they are working through, but plan on being baptized as soon as possible. We taught the word of wisdom yesterday with the Maekawa's and they didn't have any problems with living it! That is usually a hard one for people.  

Hope everybody is good, I love you guys and hope this week is solid. It would be greatly appreciated if you could continue to pray for Johnelle, Jeff, John, Anthony, and Jeff.  While the passing of loved ones is hard, it would be so much harder if we didn't know we could see them again. I am very grateful for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment