Wednesday, October 15, 2014

To put things in perspective and to answer some of your questions, my roommates and I did a full fast on Tuesday, and I still have not felt hungry! They feed us like crazy here and it is really good food and hard to not eat it! One sister I met gained 30 lbs just at the MTC! I am weighing the same but I'm not sure I will be able to maintain it in the big leagues. 
This week was a little bit harder for me, it is pretty exhausting sitting in class all day, but the spirit is still very strong and I am making lots of friends and learning a lot, especially in role playing! I invited an investigator to be baptized for my first time this week and I could feel the spirit strongly in the room. We are leaving for Hawaii on Monday so that really helps cheer me up when I get tired! I am so pumped to get there and start teaching real investigators! 

We also got to go on a temple walk this week to the Provo temple! It was really nice! I wish we could have gone in but luckily we get to do that today! Looking at pictures of the Laie Temple in Hawaii is killing me. I want to be there right now! It is so beautiful.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support! I love hearing from you, especially in letters! I'm sorry I don't have a ton of time to email but they give us more time to write letters if you would like to go that route, I love receiving them. My new mailing address starting on Monday will be 

1560 S Beretania St
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96826-1102UNITED STATES
If you are having any problems seeing pictures or you would like to share any of this, my mom is hosting a blog where you can look at everything at http://elderjakesnell.blogspot.com/

I love you all and the church is true! 

-Love Elder Snell

No comments:

Post a Comment